Unfortunately, Ohio weather changes too drastically at times and tomorrow (Friday, May 24) it supposes to be kind of cold and windy. I feel then it will not be good weather for us to have an outdoor picnic, but it will be GREAT to have an INDOOR PICNIC.
So we are changing our location tomorrow evening for our Chapel Internationals Picnic to be at The Chapel gym (Akron Campus). You can still arrive at The Chapel around 5:30 pm tomorrow evening, but we will start eating around 6:00 pm in the gym. After we have food together we will have different activities inside the gym like ping pong, corn hole and other FUN games!
Hope to see you all there! We still have yummy picnic food to share with everyone!! :-)
Had such a fun time at Cedar Point with international friends! It was such a beautiful day to ride many exciting rides!! More photos to be posted soon from our trip on the photo section of the Chapel Internationals website….
Our Chapel International Friday Dinners have stopped for the summer, BUT we have FUN summer picnics for internationals once a month throughout the summertime. Please plan on attending our Chapel Internationals summer picnics. Each picnic is on a different Friday evening in the month of May, June and July. Below is the schedule of our 2013 SUMMER PICNICS:
1. Summer Picnic FRIDAY MAY 24, 5:30pm @ Green Campus of The Chapel (camp fire cookout, sand volleyball, soccer and more)
2. Summer Picnic FRIDAY JUNE 28, 5:30pm @ Akron Metro Park (cookout, hiking, soccer and more)
3. Summer Picnic FRIDAY JULY 26, 5:30pm @ Chapel Internationals Member’s Akron Home (good food, pool party, swimming, games and more)
*RIDES TO PICNICS: Please meet at The Chapel parking lot (off of Fir Hill street) at 5:30 pm to get a ride to the picnic place or to follow us to the picnic place if you would like to drive yourself.
Couple of fun announcements of things happening with The Chapel Internationals…
- TODAY we have our Friday International Dinner at 6:30pm at The Chapel Dining room and have one more after today for this Spring 2013 semester. Hope to see you there!
- Sign ups for our end of the semester trip to Cedar Point are still up and we need more people to sign up. This trip will be an all day trip on May 16. *SIGN UP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, (we are no longer taking sign ups for our Cedar Point Trip)
- We will be having FUN SUMMER PICNICS for internationals at different outdoor locations throughout the summertime on one Friday of each month starting this month, May 24. Please plan to attend!
- Also we will have Summer English classes for internationals at The Chapel starting in June. They will be every Thursday at 6:30pm. Register here –> www.chapelinternationals.com/english-classes/
Another great Chapel Internationals Friday Dinner tonight at 6:30pm at The Chapel Dining room. We will have GOOD food and if you can stay we will watch a short film by the Global Short Film Network & have GOOD discussion together! Hope to see you there!!
Also, The Chapel Internationals are hosting a trip to Cedar Point Roller Coaster Amusement Park on Thursday May 16, 2013. This is an all day trip. Check out Cedar Point at: www.cedarpoint.com The cost is $37 per person for a ticket. Transportation is FREE. We need at least 15 people to sign up to go…
*SIGN UP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, (we are no longer taking sign ups for our Cedar Point Trip)
Connect with The Chapel Internationals activities and events by checking out some of the different ways to keep in touch with us….
we are on Facebook!
our church website…